100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is offered by The Bodhi Center for Yoga and Meditation. Center is dedicated to promote authentic yoga tradition by implementing scientific and practical approach towards yoga and it’s practice. 100 Hour Yoga Course is suitable for those who want to get familiar with the subject matter of Yoga TTC. It can give you confidence and some experience for higher courses like 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training. Hatha Yoga is the most ancient form of physical practice, which acts as an effective tool of overall transformation of human body and mind. It makes us capable of achieving optimal health and fitness which ultimately results in spiritual upliftment. Kundalini awakening and activation of chakras is essential part of hatha yoga.
Though process of enlightenment needs perseverance and dedicated practice, it is a progressive journey. You grow every day with your practice and the mysteries of existence unfold gradually. This course is good if you are looking for a career in yoga but it is also an excellent opportunity for those who are not into teaching but just want to deepen their understanding of yoga and practice.
100 Yoga Yoga Teacher Training Course Features
- It is a good start for a new yoga aspirant.
- No earlier experience is required.
- It provides a good base for your further yoga journey.
- A good way to get familiar about yoga as a systematic discipline.
- A relatively easy course covering the fundamentals of yoga.
- You may want to join this course as a preparation for international certification courses.
- Program covers most important Asanas, Pranayamas and Kriyas.
- Includes introductory lectures on yoga philosophy, Yoga Physiology and Anatomy.
100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
100 Hours Yoga Courses School
Inclusions: 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- Vegetarian food – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Drinks.
- Yoga mats are provided.
- Study material.
- 1 bag, notebook and pen.
- Accommodation for 15 nights.
Who can join 100 Hour Yoga Program:
- Anyone who wants to explore yoga.
- Minimum age for participating in this course is 16 years.
- You should not have a limiting health condition.
- Please inform us in case of any physical ailments or injuries.
- Persons with limited or no prior knowledge of yoga are also welcome.
- You are a casual yoga practice and not want to deepen your knowledge.
- You are seeking to improve and inhance quality of your physical and emotional well being.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus:
- Various types of Asanas
- Introduction to Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Fundamentals of yoga related physiology
- Kriyas like – Jala Neti, Trataka etc.
- Effects of yogic practices on human body and mind.